We have a range of Ofqual Regulated First Aid courses designed for businesses in all industry sectors to fulfil legal First Aid Requirements, through NUCO Training, approved centre. Contact us about first aid training in Exeter.
Whatever your requirement we can help. All courses are delivered on your premises anywhere in the UK to suit you or at our onsite location in Paignton, Exeter.
First Aid Training Courses delivered:
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Award in Activity First Aid
- Level 2 Award in First Aid Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
- Level 2 Award in BLS and Safe Use of an AED
- Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration
- Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
- First Aid Basic Life Support
- Annual Refreshers
Mental Health First Aid Courses:
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
First Aid Training Exeter
Can deliver courses to up for 12 delegates onsite or at our training site in Paignton.
The Importance of First Aid Training
First aid training is essential because it provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to assist in emergency situations and potentially save lives.
First aid skills people the confidence to respond effectively to accidents and medical emergencies, including heart attacks, choking, burns, fractures, and more.
Additionally, first aid training helps to prevent further injury and stabilizes the condition of the affected person until professional medical help arrives.
The knowledge gained from first aid training can also be applied in everyday life, making individuals better prepared for unexpected events.
For further details about our training centre, get in touch with us today.