We understand that time spent training can be costly to your work schedule, we aim to work with you and your schedule to ensure that minimal disruption is made and this is why onsite training can be a useful tool in your strategic planning while ensuring health and safety continues to be a priority with our quality training.
What makes our onsite training beneficial for you:
- Familiar relaxed settings for the candidates, no travel time and less interruption to your work schedules
- Flexibility, we can deliver training and testing to work around your requirements.
- We can organise all your training matrix to maximise training and testing ratio’s, ensuring value for money.
- Prompt processing of cards and certification.
- Group bookings small or large.
- We can take care of all your training needs.
- Individuals training and testing catered for.
Get the help you need from a professional training provider – Contact us for details.